Companion to your DMM to measure up to 400 A AC.
The Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp is a high-safety current clamp for digital multimeters. The current clamp provides accurate current measurements without breaking electric circuits, helping you take measurements safely with industry-standard safety ratings. Review the Fluke i400 data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Measures up to 400 A AC.
- 1 mA/Amp output guarantees easy reading on your meter.
- Only current clamp available with a CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V safety rating.
- Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape.
- Take accurate current readings without breaking the circuit.
- A soft non-slippery overmold handle prevents accidentally touching live wiring
- The Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp is suitable for a maximum conductor diameter of 32mm.