The Fluke 116 – designed by electricians, engineered by Fluke.
Part of the Fluke 116/62MAX+ HVAC Combo, the Fluke 116 True-RMS HVAC Multimeter was specifically designed for HVAC professionals. It has everything you need to quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors, as well as a built-in thermometer to measure temperatures up to 400°C (752°F) with microamps to test flame sensors. The Fluke 116 digital multimeter also measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance. Review the Fluke 116 data sheet for all technical specifications.
Fluke 116 Features
- Digital multimeter designed specifically for HVAC professionals.
- Includes built-in thermometer to measure temperature from -40°C to 400°C (-40°F to 752°F).
- Provides microamps to test flame sensors.
- Features low input impedance to help prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
- The large white LED backlight is ideal for working in poorly lit areas.
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance.
- Easy storage as a result of the holster with probe holders.
- Provides Min/Max average to record signal fluctuations.
- One-handed operation due to the compact ergonomic design.
- Fits into an optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation.
- CAT III 600 V safety rated for HVAC technicians, and building maintenance.
Fluke 62 MAX+ Handheld Infrared Laser Thermometer – accurate, rugged.
The Fluke 62 MAX+ Handheld Infrared Laser Thermometer delivers the accuracy you need in an extremely rugged package. Just point, shoot and read the temperature of many types of equipment. Get accurate readings from transformers, motors, pumps, panels and breakers, as well as compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents. Review the Fluke 62 Max+ data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Part of the Fluke 116/62MAX+ HVAC Combo
- Measure -30 °C to 650 °C (-22 °F to 1202 °F)
- Extremely accurate: up to +1.0 °C or + 1.0% of reaching (Fluke 62 MAX+)
- Extremely rugged with an IP54 rating for dust and moisture as well as 3-meter drop protection.
- Precise, accurate, repeatable measurements due to the dual-lasers.
- Provides up to a 12:1 Distance to spot ratio.
- Rapid detection of measurements outside the limits due to the high and low alarm functions.
- Easy to read, even in dark areas due to the large, backlit display.
- In addition to the minimum, maximum or average temperature, it can calculate the difference between two measurements.
An Introduction to Fluke Thermometers
- Fluke 116
- Fluke 62 MAX +
- TL175 Hard point test power set.
- TPAK ToolPak™ Magnetic Meter Hanger.
- Thermo element.
- 80BK integrated temperature probe.
- 80 AK-A thermocouple adapter.
- C115 deluxe carrying case.
- User manuals.