Handles all the basic insulation testing needs.
The Fluke 1503 Insulation Tester is a great choice for basic residential and commercial electrical insulation testing. This rugged, compact tool fits in the palm of your hand. The 1503 is the same form factor as the Fluke 1507 but with fewer features. Review the Fluke 1503 data sheet for all technical specifications.
Fluke 1503 Insulation Tester Showcase
- Measures AC/DC voltage from 0.1 V to 600 V.
- Offers two insulation test voltages: 500 V and 1000 V.
- Performs insulation tests from 0.0M1Ω to 2000 MΩ
- Added user protection as a result of the auto-discharge of capacitive voltage.
- Provides lo-ohms earth-bond continuity (200 mA).
- Simplifies repetitive or hard-to-reach testing with the remote test probe.
- Saves battery power with auto power off.
- Easier viewing due to the backlit display.
- Features CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating.
- Includes live circuit detection to prevent insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected
- Runs on four AA alkaline batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for at least 1000 insulation tests.
- Fluke 1503.
- Remote probe.
- Test leads.
- Test probes.
- Alligator clips.
- User documentation.