Rugged, compact, advanced insulation resistance tester.
The Fluke 1507 Insulation Tester is a versatile, compact, handheld insulation tester for advanced industrial and electrical insulation testing. In addition, its multiple test voltages make it the ideal tool for many troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications. Review the Fluke 1507 data sheet for all technical specifications.
Fluke 1507 Insulation Tester Showcase
- Performs insulation tests from 0.01 MΩ to 10 GΩ.
- Offers multiple insulation test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, and 1000 V.
- Automatically calculates Polarization Index as well as the Dielectric Absorption Ratio.
- Makes repetitive tests simple and easy with a Compare (Pass/Fail) function.
- Includes live circuit detection to prevent insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected.
- Added user protection as a result of the auto-discharge of capacitive voltage.
- Measures AC/DC voltage from 0.1 V to 600 V as well as resistance from 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ.
- Provides lo-ohms earth-bond continuity (200 mA).
- Simplifies repetitive or hard-to-reach testing due to the remote test probe.
- Experience extended battery power as a result of the auto power-off function.
- Easier viewing due to the backlit display.
- Features CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating.
- Runs on four AA alkaline batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for at least 1000 insulation tests.
- Ideal for electrical contractors and industrial/commercial electricians due to the rugged, compact design.
- Fluke 1507.
- Remote probe
- Test leads
- Test probes
- Alligator clips
- User documentation