Operates with the Fluke durability and quality you expect.
The Fluke 424D is our most sophisticated laser distance meter packed with versatile features that save you more time in more situations and also reduce accuracy errors. Just point and click to instantly measure up to 100 meters, accurate to + 1 mm., with no scales to interpret or misread due to the simple interface. The extra bright laser supports easy targeting even at longer distances. Review the Fluke 424D data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Provides a compass “heading” for distance measurement
- 180º inclination sensor.
- Includes automated end-piece correction, when measuring from an edge or corner, a built-in sensor detects the position of this bracket and automatically changes the reference point.
- Audible keypad feedback as well as improved display visibility with a bigger, 4-line backlit display.
- Improved battery life of 5000 measurements as a result of the automatic shut-off feature.
- Offers minimum/maximum tracking to measure the room’s diagonal and horizontal distance from a stable measurement point.
- Additional stability when mounting on a tripod for stable long-distance measurements.
- Includes stake out function which allows the marking off defined measured lengths as well as an easy-to-use addition and subtraction function.
- Quick recall due to the memory store which captures the last twenty measurements.
- Strong environmental protection with IP54 (water spray and dust proof) sealing.
- Fluke 424D Laser Distance Meter.
- Two AAA batteries.
- Quick reference guide & user manual.
- Vinyl carrying pouch & Lanyard.