Meets the needs of most industrial and residential temperature applications.
The Fluke 59 MAX Infrared Thermometer is a precision thermometer that delivers accurate, repeatable measurements and still fits within your budget. Use the bright backlit LCD display to perform non-contact temperature measurements on transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, ducts, and vents. Review the Fluke 59 MAX data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Laser-targeting for use from -30 °C to 350 °C (-22 °F to 662 °F).
- Features an 8:1 distance-to-spot ratio and single laser targeting for consistent, accurate measurements.
- The small, rugged design easily fits your hand and your toolbox.
- Easy-to-read, backlit LCD screen.
- Selectable MAX, MIN, DIF and AVG functions.
- Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Designed to withstand a 1-meter drop.
- Fluke 59 MAX Infrared Thermometer.
- One AA Battery.
- User Manual.