Meets the needs of most industrial and residential temperature applications.
The Fluke 62 MAX Infrared thermometer delivers many of the features of the Fluke 62 MAX+, but features a single laser and 10:1 distance to spot ratio. You can use the Fluke 62 MAX to perform non-contact temperature measurements on transformers, motors, pumps, panels and breakers as well as compressors, ducts, steam lines, valves, and vents. Review the Fluke 62 MAX data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Highly accurate infrared thermometer for measuring temperatures from -30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F).
- Accurate to +1.5°C or +1.5% of reading (whichever is greater).
- Provides a 10:1 Distance to spot ratio.
- Offers single laser targeting for accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Features IP54 rating against dust and moisture.
- Rapid detection of temperatures outside the limits due to the high and low alarm function.
- Powered by a single, standard AA battery.
- Withstands a 3 m drop
- Offers small, lightweight form factor to clip comfortably to your tool belt or belt loop, or easily fit in your tool box
- Easier to read, even in dark areas as a result of the large, backlit display.
- Provides selectable MAX, MIN, DIF and AVG functions to quickly identify problems in addition to the difference between two measurements.
- Fluke 62 MAX Mini Infrared Thermometer.
- One AA Battery.
- User Manual.