Expand the power of the world’s most rugged, accurate handheld test tools with FlukeView® Forms Documenting Software.
To address the increasing demands for reporting and documentation.
Fluke presents FLUKE IR USB-Cable & FlukeView Forms Software (180 Series/1653/789/1550B).
Above all, increases the power of your Fluke tool.
Enables you to document, store and analyze individual readings or series of measurements therefore, convert them into professional looking documents.
Several Versions Of This Product Is Available
Subsequently, depending upon the type of cable needed to download data from your instrument.
Moreover, depending on the data reporting capability you need.
This software features two levels of capability: FlukeView Forms Basic as well as FlukeView Forms plus Designer.
FlukeView Forms Basic can be used alone to download measurement data and create reports that can be saved and printed as a result.
FlukeView Forms plus Designer features a user to edit an existing form or create a new form to customize the report to individual needs.
A common edit might add a company logo and title.
FlukeView Forms Supports
- Fluke 1550B MegOhmMeter
- 1653 / 1653B / 1654B / 1662 / 1663 / 1664FC Electrical Installation Tester
- 180 series
- 287 and 289
- Fluke 45
- 53-II B and 54-II B
- 568 IR Thermometer
- 789 ProcessMeter
- Fluke 8808A
- 89-IV and 87-IV
- 975 AirMeter Test Tool
- 983 Particle Counter
The ability of FlukeView Forms to support multiple instruments enables the user to install and learn only one software application in order to use these multiple tools fully.
Select The Appropriate Model Number Below Based Upon Your Requirements
** For all instruments listed in table
FlukeView® Forms Basic (FVF-BASIC): Owners of Fluke 280 series, 180 series, 789 and 1550B, who do not need the full power of FlukeView forms, can use FlukeView® Basic version.
Transfer data points from your meter to your PC and use the two standard, non-customizable forms.
Display your readings in table or graphical form.
For a larger array of forms or to use FlukeView® Forms Designer to customize your forms, upgrade to FlukeView® Forms version 3.3 with FVF-UG.
FlukeView® Forms Upgrade (FVF-UG):
Expand the power of your Fluke Test Tools by upgrading from FlukeView Forms Basic with the FlukeView® Forms Software Upgrade.
With the FlukeView® Forms Software Upgrade you can:
- Instantly review and compare data from up to 6 different meters on the same document.
- As a result, provide analysis capabilities that a meter alone can’t provide.
- Use the array of Upgraded analysis and reporting forms in order to display your data in tables, graphs or helpful diagrams.
- Even leave notes on the forms, therefore drawing attention to a particular event.
- For example, use the FlukeView® Forms plus Designer to customize your reports or add your company logo.
- FlukeView® Forms communicates with supported tools fast and easily via an infrared serial interface.
- The software will automatically recognize your meter and transfer the data without any configuration.
- Share or store your data with co-workers or clients – print forms, export to other software programs.
- Have co-workers and clients down load the free FlukeView® Demo/Reader to view and interact with your captured data.