Excellent tool storage and organization, ideal for HVAC technicians.
The Fluke Pack30 Professional Backpack for electricians and tradesmen is rugged yet weighs less than 6.5 pounds. It is built with durable high-quality polyester and features over 30 heavy-duty pockets for storing and carrying your tools to the next job. Review the Fluke Pack30 data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Take the load off your back as a result of the lightweight design which weighs less than 6.5 pounds.
- Padding in the back for comfort and lumbar support.
- Even weight distribution and increased comfort due to the Adjustable chest strap.
- Built with durable high-quality polyester and features a waterproof plastic bottom base to keep your tools safe and upright
- The Fluke Pack30 Professional Backpack features six main storage compartments with over 30 pockets.
- Clips, brackets and straps on the outside of the Fluke Pack30 for frequently used tools such as tape rolls, measuring tapes, and voltage detectors.
- Stores, organizes and protects test equipment, hand tools, safety glasses, as well as personal items like your keys, wallet and phone.
- In addition to tool storage, there is a special pocket for tablet PCs and laptops 12 inches (30 cm) wide or smaller.
- 1x Central storage compartment.
- 1x Front compartment.
- 2x Side compartments.
- 1x Top compartment.
- 30cm back pocket.
- Tools not included.