simple-to-use solution for complying with TBT verification of your test tool.
The Fluke PRV240 Proving Unit is a portable, pocket-sized, battery-powered voltage source. It is unique because it sources stable AC and DC voltages for both LoZ and HiZ instruments. It provides a safe method to verify that your electrical test tool is operating properly before and after you conduct any live tests. The concept of “Test Before Touch” (TBT) involves testing your meter against a known live source before and after the actual measurement.
This sequence verifies that your test tool is operating properly through the actual measurement. Review the Fluke PRV240 data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Validate test tool functionality outside of hazardous zones.
- Supplies 240 V, both DC and AC.
- Compatible with both high or low impedance test tools.
- Long battery life—5,000 tests per set of four AA batteries.
- Designed for safety and compliance.
- Includes TPak™ Magnetic Hanging Strap.
- Fluke PRV240 Proving Unit.
- TPAK hanging strap.
- Four AA batteries.
- Quick reference guide.