Three powerful testing tools in one package.
The Fluke T6-600/62Max+/1AC Kit is designed to help electricians and HVAC technicians solve problems quicker. Test first for overheated electrical devices using an IR thermometer; then use electrical test tools to find out more about the problem. The Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester with FieldSense™ technology, lets you quickly and safely take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor, without the need for test leads.
The Fluke 62 Max+ IR Thermometer delivers the accuracy you need in an extremely rugged package. Just point, shoot and read the temperature of many types of equipment. The portable 1AC II non-contact voltage tester from Fluke is easy to use – just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there’s voltage present. Review the Fluke T6-600, 62Max+, and 1AC II product data sheets for all technical specifications.
FLUKE T6-600 FEATURES
- Included in the Fluke T6-600/62Max+/1AC Kit.
- Measure true RMS voltage and current from 0 to 200 A AC or 1 to 600 V AC or DC without touching a live wire.
- Gather resistance measurements from 1 Ω to 2000 Ω.
- See your work in dark environments due to the easy-to-read backlit display.
- Keep your most recent measurement on the screen with the HOLD button for easy viewing.
- Troubleshoot all power supply measurements at-a-glance.
- See AC voltage and current values without test leads.
- The T6-600 also accepts an optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation.
- FieldSense™ technology detects an electrical field, which interacts with a reference signal created by the T6 tester, which shows the measurement value on the tester’s display.
FLUKE 62 MAX+ FEATURES
- Extremely rugged – 3-meter drop tested, IP54 for dust and moisture.
- Precise dual-lasers for more accurate, repeatable measurements.
- Provides up to a 12:1 Distance to spot ratio.
- Rapid detection of measurements outside the limits due to the high and low alarm indicators.
- Displays Min/Max/Avg/Dif.
- The minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Easy to read, even in dark areas due to the large backlit display.
FLUKE 1AC II FEATURES
- Be aware of voltage easily – the tip glows red and a beeper sounds when voltage is detected (can be disabled).
- Continuous self-test so you always know it’s working.
- Voltage detection range for wide application use – 90 V to 1000 V AC or 200 V to 1000 V AC.
- Audible/Silent mode for added convenience.
- Rated to CAT IV 1000 V for added protection.
- CE and CSA approved.