Twist. Test. Stay Safe.
The Fluke TL71 Premium Multimeter Test Lead Set is a pair of comfort grip probes (red and black) with flexible silicone-insulated, right-angle test leads. These distinctive comfort grip probes are heat and cold-resistant. As with all Fluke products, these test leads undergo a battery of safety tests. Review the Fluke TL71 data sheet for all technical specifications.
- The Fluke TL71 Test Lead Set includes one pair of comfort grip probes with right-angle test leads.
- WearGuard ™ indicator exposes contrasting colours when damaged.
- Recommended for µV measurements.
- Features safety ratings of CAT II 1000V 10A rating without protective cap.
- Safety rating of CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600V with protective cap.
- WearGuard™ test lead indicator shows wear and tear easier with a contrasting colour when exposed.
- Silicone-insulated leads for superior flexibility in cold temperatures and resistance to high temperatures.
- Compatible with all instruments that accept standard 4 mm (0.16 in) shrouded banana connectors.
- One pair Fluke TL71 Test Leads (red and black).
- Pair of protective caps (red and black).