Not all blades are created equal.
Table Saw blade for processing aluminium and other non-ferrous metals. Also for plastics. The special thin-cutting tooth design maximizes the runtime of battery-powered saws.
- The special thin-cut sawtooth design maximizes battery life.
- Ideal for processing aluminium, copper, brass and plastics with circular table saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with enormous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Saw blades from Freud – the world’s largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazed joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Highest precision in production: each saw blade is individually balanced. The ring-shaped imprint in the main blade bears witness to this complex pretensioning process. Lasered-in expansion slots guarantee a clean concentricity.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.