Not all blades are created equal.
Table saw blade for processing wood and wood-based materials. The special thin-cutting tooth design maximizes the runtime of battery-powered saws.
- The special thin-cut sawtooth design maximizes battery life.
- Ideal for processing wood and wood materials with circular table saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with enormous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Ideal for Ripping- and Cross Cutcuts. Universal blade.
- Saw blades from Freud – the world’s largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slits guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazed joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Highest precision in production: each saw blade is individually balanced. The ring-shaped imprint in the main blade bears witness to this complex pre-tensioning process. Laser-cut expansion slots guarantee a clean concentricity.