The Medium-Duty Steel Bar Clamps from Jorgensen are designed with homecrafters, woodworkers, cabinet-makers, and metalworkers in mind.
- These Steel Bar Clamps feature a 2.5″ reach and has a threaded sliding-head design to accommodate the screw and allow for easy opening and closing.
- The steel bars are plated, round-edged, and rust-resistant.
- The screw is made from cold cut steel and features ACME style threads and a varnished hardwood handle.
- The clamp’s casting is made from iron and is finished in an orange power coat.
- The multiple clutch disc is comprised of two clutch discs and a clutch spring to securely hold at any point along the bar.