Sokkia B series automatic levels feature enhanced reliability under all environmental conditions.
The SOKKIA B40-4 Automatic Level features rugged and compact bodies that are more tightly sealed against elements (IPx6). The B series levels provide quick setup, easy sighting, and superior durability against vibration and shock, subsequently increasing productivity over an extra-long period of time.
The B series levels incorporate the most precise and reliable compensator available today.
- Accuracy and stability due to four super-high-tensile suspension wires and a magnetic damping system.
- Reduced operator eye strain as a result of the optimally designed telescope which provides an exceptionally bright and sharp view.
- The ultra-short focus distance of 20cm (7.9in.) from the end of the telescope makes it easiest to use in confined locations.
- Read horizontal angles in 1° or 1 gon units.
- In addition, a freely rotatable circle allows any angle reading from zero.
- Quickly set right angles for layout and alignment tasks as the readout window is located on the instrument base below the eyepiece.
- The stadia lines on the reticle allow distance measurements, for example, multiply the staff length between the top and bottom stadia lines by 100.
- The SOKKIA B40-4 Automatic Level has one screw for reticle adjustment and two screws for circular level adjustment, as a result, adjustments are easier to make.
- B Series Automatic Level Instrument.
- Lens Cap.
- Cleaning Cloth.
- Tool Kit
- Operator’s Manual.
- Hard Carrying Case.