Rugged, easy-to-use digital clamp meter.
The Fluke 319 True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter is designed with ergonomic concepts, shaped to fit your hand and to access tight spots easily. The 319 offers AC/DC current measurements and has a higher resolution for loads below 40 A as well as also being equipped with In-rush current and Frequency functions for testing motors, lighting, etc. Review the Fluke 319 data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Unique 40A high-precision low current measurement–0.01A high-resolution, 1.6% high-precision measurement.
- The clamps are slim, lightweight, and portable, making them ideal for use in small, confined spaces.
- A large backlight display facilitates readings in dark environments.
- Starting current (inrush) functionality allows measurement of the starting current of electrical and lighting equipment, for example.
- Current frequency measurement.
- Precision down to 0.01A and 0.1V.
- 1000A AC/DC current measurement.
- 600V AC/DC voltage measurement.
- 4000Ω resistance measurement.
- Continuity beeper.
- The auto-off function enhances battery life.
- ‘hold’ function for capturing a measurement result on the screen.
- Fluke 319 True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter.
- Test Leads.
- Soft Carrying Case.
- Three AAA batteries (Installed).
- 317/319 User Manual.