Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
The FLUKE 64 Max IR Thermometer has the precision you need to do your job accurately and will not break the budget. Designed and tested to survive a 3 meter drop, you can count on this lightweight, compact infrared thermometer to work when you need it to work – even in the harshest environments and when you’re not able to be there. Review the product Data Sheet for all technical specifications.
- Temperature accuracy of up to ± 1℃ or ± 1% of reading whichever is greater with 20:1 distance to spot ratio.
- Easier to operate, even in dark areas as a result of the large, backlit display and flashlight.
- IP54 rated for extra protection against airborne contaminants.
- Easily into your tool box due to the small and lightweight design fits.
- Set time and desired interval between measurements and Auto Capture will capture spot temperatures unattended.
- 99 data point logging.
- 30 hour battery life so your tool can perform as long as you need it to.
- Provides selectable MAX, MIN, DIF and AVG functions to quickly identify problems in addition to the difference between two measurements.
- Rapid detection of temperatures outside the limits due to the high and low alarm function.
- FLUKE 64 Max IR Thermometer.
- One AA Battery.
- User Manual.