Redesigned cable assembly for superb reliability on the job.
The FLUKE T110 Two-pole Voltage and Continuity Tester is the electrical tester you miss in your tool belt. It is a voltage tester and a continuity tester in one tool. This electrical tester gives you fast answers and lets you work in a safer way. Thanks to this electrical tester you can check the presence of voltage before working on any circuit. A clear audible and vibrating voltage indicator let you work with confidence.
The Fluke T110 electrical tester features also an electric torch, and a backlit LED indicator to get test results the way you want them. Review the Fluke T110 data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Verify the absence of voltage – even with discharged batteries.
- Designed according to IEC EN 61243-3:2014.
- CAT IV 600 V and CAT III 690 V safety ratings.
- Voltage tester with a clear audible and vibrating voltage indicator which can also be muted for quiet areas.
- Increased reliability and durability as a result of the dual insulated cable tested to 3x the required bend angle.
- Switchable load – avoid the display of ghost voltages allowing you to draw more current from the circuit under test and avoid trip residual-current devices (RCDs).
- Backlit LED indicators as well as a built-in electric torch for use in dark areas.
- Improved probe docking for secure storage.
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems.
- Single-pole phase test offers fast identification of live conductors.
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory.
- Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- Low battery indicator.
- Fluke T110 Two-pole Voltage and Continuity Tester.
- GS38 Probe tip sheath.
- 4.2 mm diameter Probe Extensions
- AAA Batteries.