Redesigned cable assembly for superb reliability on the job.
The FLUKE T90 Two-pole Voltage and Continuity Tester is the basic voltage and continuity tester for troubleshooting. The T90 electrical tester gives you fast test results the way you need them in a slim design. This electrical tester has large, easy-to-use buttons, and bright backlit LED indicators. A clear audible indicator gives quick results in any work situation. Review the Fluke T90 data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Designed according to IEC EN 61243-3:2014 to verify the absence of voltage – even with discharged batteries.
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 690 V safety rating.
- Large, easy-to-use buttons.
- Dual insulated cable tested to 3x the required bend angle provides increased reliability and durability.
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators.
- Improved probe docking for secure storage.
- Single-pole phase test offers fast identification of live conductors.
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory.
- Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- Low battery indicator.
- Fluke T90 Two-pole Voltage and Continuity Tester.
- GS38 Probe tip sheath.
- 4.2 mm diameter Probe Extensions
- AAA Batteries.