Redesigned cable assembly for superb reliability on the job.
The Fluke T150 Two-pole Voltage and Continuity Tester and Continuity Tester with backlit LCD readout and additional ohms measurement gives you fast test results the way you need them. This continuity tester has an easy-to-use interface with large buttons, display hold and switchable load as well as bright backlights and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation. Review the Fluke T150 data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Designed according to IEC EN 61243-3:2014 to verify the absence of voltage – even with discharged batteries
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 690 V safety rating.
- Measures low ohm resistances up to 1999 Ω.
- Always know if a hazardous voltage is present as a result of the LED indicator, LCD display, an audible tone or tactile feedback features.
- Increased reliability and durability as a result of the dual insulated cable tested to 3x the required bend angle.
- Switchable load – avoid display of ghost voltages allowing you to draw more current from the circuit under test and avoid trip residual-current devices (RCDs).
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators as well as a built-in electric torch for use in dark areas.
- clear audible and vibrating voltage indicator which can also be muted for quiet areas.
- Improved probe docking for secure storage.
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems.
- Comfortably view your readings due to the display hold features freezes the measurement on display.
- Fast identification of live conductors as a result of the single-pole phase test.
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory.
- Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- Convenient low battery indicator.
- Fluke T150 Two-pole Voltage and Continuity Tester.
- GS38 Probe tip sheath and 4.2 mm diameter Probe Extensions.
- AAA Batteries.