Detects voltage without contact.
The Fluke LVD2 Voltage Tester, offered by Fluke combines a non-contact AC voltage detector and LED flashlight into one easy-to-use pen-style design. It features dual sensitivity detection, turning blue from 1” to 5” (2.54 cm to 12.7 cm) from the source and red when at the source. The LVD2 is a CAT IV 600 V rated and is suitable for commercial and industrial applications. Review the Fluke LVD2 data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Non-contact AC voltage tester and LED flashlight
- Detects from 90 to 600 V AC
- Features dual-sensitivity for two levels of detection
- Indicates proximity to AC voltage source with blue light
- Indicates you’re at the source with red light
- Ultra-bright white LED light with 100,000-hour bulb life
- Safety rated to CAT IV 600 V
- Operating temperature 0°C to 50°C
- Included with the Fluke LVD2 Voltage Tester is a AAA battery and instruction sheet.