Three powerful testing tools in one package.
The Fluke T5-600/62Max+/1AC Kit is designed to help electricians and HVAC technicians solve problems quicker. Test first for overheated electrical devices using an IR thermometer; then use electrical test tools to find out more about the problem. The Fluke T5-600 Electrical Tester is a versatile troubleshooting tool you can carry to every job site. Use it to check voltage, continuity, and current, all with one compact, rugged tool.
The Fluke 62 Max+ IR Thermometer delivers the accuracy you need in an extremely rugged package. Just point, shoot, and read the temperature of many types of equipment. The portable 1AC II non-contact voltage tester from Fluke is easy to use – just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there’s voltage present. Review the Fluke T5-600, 62Max+, and 1AC II product data sheets for all technical specifications.
FLUKE T5-600 FEATURES
- Included in the FLUKE T5-600/62Max+/1AC Kit
- Measure current up to 100 A without breaking the circuit.
- Meter automatically selects AC or DC voltage, up to 600 V.
- Resistance measurements up to 1000 Ω plus continuity test.
- Work in tight spaces with detachable SlimReach™ probe tips.
- OpenJaw™ design allows for fast and easy current measurement, safely and without metallic contact to a live conductor.
- The Fluke T5-600 is able to withstand a 3m drop.
- Conserve battery life with auto-off mode.
- Fit in one hand with handy probe storage in the back of the holster.
- Accepts Fluke accessory test clips with the test leads.
FLUKE 62 MAX+ FEATURES
- Extremely rugged – 3-meter drop tested, IP54 for dust and moisture.
- Precise dual-lasers for more accurate, repeatable measurements.
- Provides up to a 12:1 Distance to spot ratio.
- High and low alarms for rapid detection of measurements outside the limits.
- Displays Min/Max/Avg/Dif.
- The minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Easy to read, even in dark areas with large, backlit display.
FLUKE 1AC II FEATURES
- Be aware of voltage easily – the tip glows red and a beeper sounds when voltage is detected (can be disabled).
- Continuous self-test so you always know it’s working.
- Voltage detection range for wide application use – 90 V to 1000 V AC or 200 V to 1000 V AC.
- Audible/Silent mode for added convenience.
- Rated to CAT IV 1000 V for added protection.
- CE and CSA approved.